Vergennes Revolving Loan Fund (VRLF)
VRLF Policies & Procedures
Vergennes Revolving Loan Fund Committee (VLRFC) is a seven member committee appointed by the City Council with the following composition:
Banker: Christopher Lapierre
Business or Commercial Property Owner: Hillary Devine
Citizen at Large: Renny Perry
City Council Representative: Ian Huizinga
City Treasurer (ex-officio): Angie Bolduc
Real Estate Agent/Broker: LynnDonnelly
Vergennes Partnership: Scott Gaines
Responsibilities of the VRLFC include:
1. Consider and act upon each loan request that comes before the Committee.
2. Consider and act upon any borrower requests for changes to loan terms and rates.
3. Attend all meetings of the Committee and when unable to attend, notify the Chair as soon as possible.
4. Adhere to and uphold confidentiality and conflict of interest policies.
5. Perform monitoring oversight of the portfolio of loans.
|12/02/22 Regular Meeting||Agenda|
|11/15/22 Regular Meeting||Agenda||Minutes|